Thursday, June 10, 2010
Out to Lunch (A Giveaway)
Speaking of lunch…. Back in January, to celebrate my birthday, I featured a handful of Etsy shops that were born on my birthday. One of those shops, Apeyleedesigns, makes the cutest bags and lunchboxes. April (aka: Apeylee) recently sent me a lunchbox to review and give away to one of you lucky readers. This is the one that my mailman is eating his lunch out of everyday…because he stole it! From me!! And I’m pretty mad about it. But April, who is obviously nice enough to be a Texan, still wants to do the giveaway – even though she’s already lost one lunchbox to the USPS.
- Visit April’s shop and then come back here and tell me which item you like best (this step is manditory for entry.)
You can receive bonus entries by doing any of the following:
- Follow April’s blog: one bonus entry
- Heart Apeyleedesigns: one bonus entry
- Buy something from her shop: two bonus entries
- Follow my blog: one bonus entry
Leave me comments for each thing you do – with a way of contacting you, please.
The giveaway will close at midnight, CST, on June 19 – April’s 5 month Etsyversary (and my Mom’s birthday.)